Monthly Giving Program
“To serve the poor is to serve Jesus."
| St. Vincent de Paul
Our volunteer-based and donor driven organization completely depends on the support of the thriving Omaha community to support the needs of the underserved. Through your gracious donation, our volunteers are able to assist with rent, utilities, clothing, food, furniture and new beds through out parish conferences, food pantry and four thrift stores.
Owing to his dedication to the poor, St. Vincent de Paul is known as the “apostle of charity.” You are invited to join our sustaining members in this charity program named for him.
- Your sustained giving of $100 or more per month is acknowledged by membership in the Apostles of Charity Circle.
These donors are devoted partners in our mission and lead the way in helping the Society reach thousands of individuals and families facing difficult situations to become self-sufficient.
Apostles of Charity enjoy special benefits, including:
- Enrollment in our Vincentian Book of Prayer, where your intentions will be remembered during our meetings as sustaining members of the works of the Society of St. Vincent de Paul of Omaha
- Recognition in our annual report (optional)
- Apostles of Charity will be invited to a special breakfast or luncheon keeping you informed of the progress of our mission.
- An invitation to our annual celebration of our patron, St. Vincent de Paul and founder, Frederick Ozanam.
To learn more about the Monthly Giving Programs
Email Our Executive Director or call 402-779-8499