At the Society of St. Vincent de Paul in Omaha, financial support from the community is critical to helping us carry out our mission:
Inspired by Gospel values, the Society of St. Vincent de Paul is an international Catholic volunteer organization dedicated to helping all people in need, regardless of faith.
We believe that helping people starts at home. Any contribution, large or small, helps us help our neighbors in need throughout the Omah area. Your support ensures that the
Society of St. Vincent de Paul will remain a vital part of the community and enable us to continue serving the poor in a spirit of justice and charity.
Click on the donate button above to make a secure online donation today. Gifts may be made as a one-time donation or as a recurring monthly donation.
Apostles of Charity Monthly Giving Program
The Society of St. Vincent de Paul of Omaha is grateful to our many donors, volunteers, and supporters. Owing to his dedication to the poor, St. Vincent de Paul is known as the “apostle of charity.” You are invited to join others in becoming sustaining members in a charity program named for him.
- Sustained giving of $100 per month or more is acknowledged by membership in the Apostles of Charity.
- Sustained giving of $25 per month or more is recognized by membership in the Disciples of Charity.
These donors are devoted partners in our mission and lead the way in helping the Society reach thousands of individuals and families facing difficult situations to become self-sufficient.
Help Us Help Others Help Themselves
Apostles and Disciples of Charity enjoy special benefits, including:
- Enrollment in our Vincentian Book of Prayer, where your intentions will be remembered during our meetings as sustaining members of the works of the Society of St. Vincent de Paul of Omaha
- Recognition in our annual report (optional)
- Apostles of Charity will also receive invitations to special breakfasts and luncheons keeping you informed of the progress of our mission
To learn more about the Monthly Giving Programs
Email Executive Director Ramon Calzada or call 402-779-8499